Typically the cold never bothered you anyway, and it really won’t with these warmhand fleece lined leggings! Developed for active girls that still want to sweat when the temperature drops, the Standard Fleece Lined Leggings suit you perfectly for whatever cold-weather work out or activity you have planned.
Hitting the inclines? Heading out for a biting run or walk? Taking a twirl on the ice? Or, maybe just lounging by the fire with a cup of hot cocoa inside. Whatever your sport, turn to these warm leggings to keep cozy during your chosen winter activities. These aren’t your standard yoga leggings either, with soft fleece supported fabric, you can wear these pants layered or solo with respect to the weather and whatever sweaty pursuits you have planned! At 28 inches long, these fleece jacket leggings will be the perfect size to keep your entire leg warm and toasty. They look great tucked into your cutest pair of boots, too!
Featuring the same high-tech fabric and quality you anticipate from ninety Degree by Reflex, these fleece leggings have a gusset crotch and interlock stitching to allow for free movement and maximum mobility without rubbing or chafing. You’ll love that these warm leggings maintain the stretch and data compresion of your other yoga exercises leggings so you can stay warm without diminishing the quality of your workout. These women’s leggings have an appropriate fit with pull-on closure so you will feel hugged in without the bother of additional seams or ties, or the worry of them slipping down. And, you’ll be able to keep rocking the 90 Level by Reflex look with a reflective logo in the center back of the waistband.
For maximum comfort and the best fit possible, we recommend heading one size up on these leggings because the warmhand fleece material is fuller and tighter than our other yoga pants. We all understand that your workout is important and weather ought not to prevent you from doing what you adore. That’s why we created these winter leggings, so you can stay fit even when it snows.
- 90% Polyester/10% Spandex
- Pull On closure
- Don’t let chilly weather rain on your parade (or workout). Instead, opt for the Standard Fleece Lined Leggings by 90 Degree by Reflex. Designed to keep you warm when the temperatures drop, these fleece leggings are bound to become your go-to pants during the winter season. Whether you’re an ice skater, skier, long-distance runner, or simply looking for a cozy new pair of yoga leggings that’ll keep you warm, these are the pants for you!
- 90 Degree by Reflex is a lifestyle brand that combines style, comfort, fit, and performance. The high quality activewear is both affordable and accessible, perfect for fitness enthusiasts and everyday athleisure. Operating at the cross section between fashion and function, 90 Degree by Reflex aims to please both the everyday fashion consumer and the ultimate exercise enthusiast. From the studio to the street, and even the slopes, Reflex allows you to Relax, Reflect, Rebound in 90 Degree.
- These 28 inch fleece leggings are top-notch quality, featuring pull-on closure to keep you hugged in and soft, cozy fleece backed fabric that’s perfect for layering or wearing solo. Like 90 Degree by Reflex’s other signature yoga leggings, these winter leggings have a gusset crotch and interlock stitching keep you compressed without rubbing or creating irritation. The fleece material will keep you warm, while the quality construction and stitching allows for stretching and full range of motion.
- These winter leggings come in a variety of patterns and colors. The solid colors are composed of 88% Polyester, 12% Spandex and the patterned colors are 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex. To find the best fit, please note the fleece backed material runs thicker and tighter than our regular fabrics so it may be advised to size up.
- The 28″ Standard Fleece Lined Leggings by 90 Degree by Reflex are sold with a 30-day, full-money-back warranty and can be returned no questions asked. Add these warm leggings to your cart by clicking the “Add-to-Cart” button and buy it now. We run out of inventory quickly, so order now while colors and styles last.