Segments from the “Easy Yoga for Arthritis with Peggy Cappy” workout video: Gentle stretches and simple yoga postures plus a variety of hand and finger exercises. You’ll reduce stress as you improve both joint and total-body flexibility. It starts with a seated warm-up — moves ranging from soothing neck and shoulder stretches to arthritis-specific hand exercises (e.g. slowly curling and uncurling your fingers). That’s followed by modified versions of classic yoga poses like Warrior, Mountain Pose and Sun Salutations.
This video clip is the introduction to Peggy Cappy’s “Easy Yoga for Arthritis” video . Peggy Cappy’s “Easy Yoga for Arthritis” DVD presents a series of adapted poses that can relieve stiffness, reduce pain and fatigue, and improve muscle and bone strength. This video and other products are available at www.PeggyCappy.com
Yoga For Arthritis – The Various Yoga Asanas For Arthritis – Yoga For Beginners
The various Yoga asanas for Arthritis.
- Lie down on your stomach,
- Keep your hands below your thighs and Raise your right leg.
- Slowly bring the leg down and take your left leg up.
- Slowly bring that leg down and later raise both your legs.
- Repeat this regularly.
Benefits – Reduces weight and make muscles strong.
- Lie on the floor upside down.
- Keep your legs together with your toes stretched backwards.
- Keep the palms near your chest and bend your head and the back upwards in a coverage position.
- At the same time curl your legs and bring it near your bent head.
Benefits – Strengthens back muscles and makes spine stronger.
- Lie flat on your back and inhale deeply while raising your legs and spine until the toes point to the ceiling.
- The body rests on the shoulders and the back of the neck.
- The body is supported by the hand, which are places on the center of the spine between the waist and the shoulder blades.
- Keep your legs and spine straight.
Benefits – Increases blood flow and reduces stress.
- Get up on your knees and stretch backwards.
- Hold your leg at the back of your ankles.
Benefits – strengthens your spine.
- Lie on the ground, Bend the right knee and bring the thigh to the chest.
- Interlock your fingers on your leg just below your knee.
- Keep your left leg straight on the ground.
- Hold your breath and raise your head and shoulder off the ground and try to touch the right knee with your nose.
- Exhale slowly and come back to the normal position.
Benefits – Improves digestive system and makes your spine flexible and strong.
- Lie flat on your stomach, Bend your knees and fold your legs upwards.
- Hold your legs with your hands behind the ankle.
- Slowly lift your body up as much as possible.
Benefits – Reduces weight in the abdominal area and strengthens your spine.
Live Happy & Healthy Everyday!!
To Watch More Videos SUBSCRIBE NOW -https://www.youtube.com/GoodHealth24by7.