TEEKI is an active wear line MADE FROM RECYCLED PLASTIC and sustainable materials all PRODUCED within the STATES using SOLAR POWERED facilities! Teeki’s passion is to provide the world with eco friendly, timeless, forward fashion. View Full Catalog of Available Options! Teeki is fashion.
Teeki is conscious. Teeki is love.
Price, Quality, & Sustainability! We’re excited to offer Teeki Activewear, a California based boutique designer. Teeki offers the same designer features consumers appreciate in quality designer activewear including flat, comfortable, durable seams; 4-way stretch material; reversible options; breathable, moisture-wicking fabrics; built-in key pockets; and many fun prints and colors! Support recycling and the environment while you shop! Teeki uses P.E.T. or recycled water bottles as one of the main materials in its active wear. With each pair of pants you purchase YOU will recycle 18 to 30 water bottles! Look fabulous externally while feeling great internally!
- About this look? Great for all aspects of your active lifestyle – Camel toe free – Low and sexy waistband – Wear out on the town or to hot yoga
- Who’d think fashion could be so technical? Design features you’ll find include – Four-way stretch – Moisture Wicking, Chafe Resistant – Breathable
- You’re doing your part to support the environment! The fabric is made from – 79% P.E.T. or recycled water bottles – 21% spandex
- YOU are recycling 25 water bottles by purchasing the hot pants.
- Each pant will vary depending on where it is cut in the pattern.